North Korean senior official in Pyongyang said that even after much resistance by the outer world and the most tense conflicts with US army, country will continue its missile testing in future also. “We’ll be conducting more missile tests on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis,” Vice-Foreign Minister of North Korea Han Song-ryol, said.
He said that an “all-out war” would result if the US even tried to take any military action against North Korea.
Earlier, US Vice-President Mike Pence threats North Korea saying that it should not to test the capability of US armed forces.
He said his country’s “era of strategic patience” with North Korea was over.
Mike Pence arrived in Seoul South Korea on Sunday hours after North Korea tested a missile which was later told as the failed missile test by the country.
North Korea and the US relations are getting worse on the peninsula day by day.
Mr Han from North Korea said, “If the US is planning a military attack against us, we will react with a nuclear pre-emptive strike by our own style and method.”
North Korea is already engaged in testing ballistic missiles often, even after the UN ban over testing of nuclear weapons. North Korea several times alarmed Us for the nuclear attack if provoked, meanwhile US says North Korea will be detained several if it tries to use nuclear weapons.
US now claims that the most massive coalition force of North Korea is also co operating regarding the disturbed peace situation in the area, China says that US-N Korean relations should not be more worse, and the situation should be tackled peacefully without any war. Trump said earlier that US can solve the North Korea with or without China, afterwards he stated that China is intending to solve the North Korea issue.