17. For every minute it is down, Facebook loses almost 25,000 dollars.
18. In 2005 Myspace rejected Mark Zuckerberg’s offer to buy Facebook for 75 million dollars, citing it was too expensive.
19. Facebook spends almost 30 million dollars on hosting alone.
20. Facebook offers a feature which lets you decide who will manage your account after your death.
21. Even without clicking the post button, any text you write in the status update box is sent to Facebook’s server.
22. Facebook turned down the job application of Whatsapp co-founder Brian Acton in 2009 and five years later Facebook bought Whatsapp for 19 billion dollars.
23. Despite being blocked Facebook still has 95 million users in China.
24. Studies have shown that 88% of Facebook users keep tracking their ex-partners after breakup.